Kumpulan soal-soal Pretest Grammar Corner
Fill in the blank using the simple past tense, present perfect tense, present perfect progressive, past perfect tense or past perfect progressive!!
Baca juga: Jasa Penerjemah Tersumpah
- Libraries today are different from those in the 1800s. For example, the contents of libraries (change) ___________ greatly through the years. In the 1800s, libraries (be) ________ simply collections of books. However, today most libraries (become)_______________ multimedia centers that contain tapes, computers, disks, films, magazines, music, and paintings. The role of library in society (change, also) ___________________. In the 1800s, libraries (be) ____________ open only to certain people, such as scholars or the wealthy. Today the libraries serve everyone.
- A: (you, be) ____________ able to reach Bob on the phone yet?
B: Not yet. I (try) _________________ for the last twenty minutes, but all I get is a busy signal.
- A: Hi, Jenny. I (see, not) ________________ you for weeks. What (you, do) _____________ lately?
- Sam (be) _______________ a newspaper reported before he (become) ____________ a businessman.
- It was midnight. I (study) _________________ for five straight hours. No wonder I was getting tired.
Note: Jawaban akan dibahas selanjutnya di grup whatsapp Grammar Corner Level 2 tahun 2020.
Azar, Betty Schrampfer. 2002. Understanding and Using English Grammar Third Edition
Written by: Afriska Aulia
FB: Afriska Aulia