Post-Test Vocabulary Corner Level 2
Choose the Correct Answer!
- I feel very tired today because I didn’t swim/dance/read/sing/write very much last night.
- I don’t like going to the beach with my friends because I can’t swim/dance/read/sing/write.
- What do you usually do at/on/in/for/since the weekend?
- Would you like to come to my party at/on/in/for/since Friday?
- Mrs Green will be away at/on/in/for/since 3 weeks.
Baca juga: Jasa Penerjemah Tersumpah
Choose the Correct Antonym from List!
Depart – Disturb – Rude – Occupied – Innocent – Patient – Thaw – Reward – Exit – Worthless – Tragedy – Tunnel
- What is the Antonym of Guilty?
- What is the Antonym of Vacant?
- What is the Antonym of Comedy?
- What is the Antonym of Freeze?
- What is the Antonym of Entrance?
Choose the Correct Synonym from List!
Joke – Bold – Construct – Title – Foolish – Wealthy – Center – Stay – Opinion
- What is the Synonym of Silly?
- What is the Synonym of Remain?
- What is the Synonym of Prank?
- What is the Synonym of Belief?
- What is the Synonym of Name?
Write Two Sentences for Each Homograph Below! Remember to Use a Different Meaning in Each Sentence!
For example: Pen
I have a pen
The criminal is in the pen
Choose the Correct Homophone!
- My favorite kind of (flour/flower) is the tulip.
- I sometimes (earn/urn) money babysitting.
- There was a big, silver (earn/urn) on the mantlepiece.
- On the farm we saaw a large (ewe/you) grazing in the field.
- Why don’t (you/ewe) call me when you get home?
Write Five Idiom and Its Meaning, and also Make the Sentence of It!
Gordon, Jo Ann. (1998). Vocabulary Building. South Carolina: Super Duper Publications.
Author: Muhammad Rifai
Baca juga: Tips Menulis Esai yang Menarik