Pre-Test of Grammar Corner Level 2
Complete the following sentences with Passive Verbs and write down the kind of Tenses that use of each sentence below!
Irma’s car (drive) by Husnia tonight.
Ans: Irma’s car will be driven by Husnia tonight. (Simple Future Tense)
Baca Juga: Jasa Penerjemah Tersumpah
- These trousers (make) of wool next week.
- This letter (write) three days ago.
- The classroom (sweep) every morning.
- Movies (watch) by us now.
- English (study) by Dita since 2009.
Change the sentences from passive to active!
The car is driven by my sister today.
My sister drives the car today.
- Cakes are made by my mother every week.
- Tomorrow, my wallet will be bought by my mother.
- The temple was built in 1889.
- My car is being given by my brother now.
- Mobile legend game has been played by Heri for 4 hours.
Chapman, L. R. H. English Grammar and Exercises Book 2. Longman.
Hanafi, T. 2011. Pasti Cepat Bisa 16 Tenses. Jogjakarta: Javalitera.
Surayin. 2010. Perfect English Grammar. Bandung: Yrama Widya.
Winda Yuliani Panjaitan